In this exercise I have to practice how to build dark, medium and light tones using pencils and hatching techniques.I choose various subject suche as plants, dead leaves even a cactus….
Once again, I did not do some preliminary studies but I just drawn and I try to correct errors by observing, looking at the model.
1. A piece of an outside plant drawn on my sketchbook
- Outside plant – A5
2. Dead leaves drawn on my sketchbook
- Dead leaves – A5
3. A cactus drawn on my sketchbook
- Cactus – A5
- Roses – A5
5. Dead leaves on a book – A3 – On this drawing, I was concentrated more on the leaves than the book….
- Dead leaves on a book – A3
6. I found an old rag that was lying on the floor….
- Old rag – A4